Friday, October 19, 2007

Alive And Well



I am feeling much better today. Most of my symptoms are gone or fading and I have much more strength, which has definitely been an encouragement. Not a 100% getting closer. The laps in health has reminded me of the need to be joyful in all circumstances, something I am not really the best at. It has also been a good reminder to trust in God for healing. After all who better to fix this body that the one who made it, right? God you are so good, and all you do is good. Thanks that I can come to you in times of trouble. Thanks for your continued blessing on my life. Thanks for proving yourself to be dependable, though you need not. This dependability is only a reflection of the character that I know to be true in You. Thanks for the realities I have found in You. It amazes me that some could trust in cows or images of stone for the same hope and strength that I put in You, The Living God. God will you use me to show these beautiful people the hope that I have found in you?

Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods. The gods of other nations are mere idols, but the Lord made the heavens! Honor and majesty surround him; strength and joy fill his dwelling. O nations of the world, recognize the Lord, recognize that the Lord is glorious and strong. 1 Chronicles 16:25-28

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. Psalm 20:7

...give thanks in all circumstances... 1 Thessalonians 5:18


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home