Wednesday, October 10, 2007

simple words, big smile



I look forward to posting some more pictures, when I get a better connection, but until then I wanted to share a little note my incredible wife packed in my bag. I have read it several times now, and it brings a smile every time.

We miss you already!! As you read this Asher is probably wondering around the house saying "Da Da" and I'm trying to figure out if he's talking to me or asking for you. So after my usual response "I'm Ma Ma, remember?" I'll probably tell him that his daddy is on a great adventure right now and his making us very proud and when he comes home he will have all sorts of stories to share that we can't get our hands on at the library or Barnes and Noble. We love you and we are with you all along the way.
Love
Asher
-Your best bud
Julie-Your best girl

It is amazing how distance brings perspective. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family, church, and life. I am so grateful to wake up every morning in His grace with anticipation and wonder of what he has in store for my journey with Him on this new day.

I leave you with this verse...
Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. Isaiah 26:8

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

praying for you...

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home