Monday, December 15, 2008

Up's and Down's



They come in all different shapes and sizes don't they. They can look different, feel different, sound different, but there still up's and down's.
I have to admit I have had a few of both lately, and they have all looked different. Some in myself and some with others. And they have all produced different reactions. Frustration, hurt, tears, sadness, yet on the other hand excitement, hope, happiness, encouragement.

What I am learning once again is that this life will be filled with both the up's and the down's. There will be times of great highs and times of deep lows, and everything in between. I am learning it is not so much about those high's and lows, as much as it is about what I do with them. I love it how Swindoll puts it. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Ellis said...

i always enjoy reading your blog

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home