Thursday, March 13, 2008

Friends













I remember in grade school learning the i went before the e in friend because of a tip someone once gave me. A good friend will be with you till the end. Sometime you really miss those friends that are so dear to you. In about a month it will have been five years since I last got to talk to a good friend Mark. I thought I would share a little glimpse of a great life. Here is a little poem he wrote and a video we did for his funeral. It will be so good to see you again some day my friend.


Come with Me

I wanna be different from the crowd
It hurts so bad I wanna scream out loud

I want you to come with me
It will be a better place you’ll see

So come with me…
Run like you’ve never run before
So come with me…
Run till your legs become sore
So come with me…
I promise you’ve never been here before

So you take my hand
I look for a smile
I haven’t got one yet
I know I will in a while

We are gonna go far, far away
Can you trust me for more than a day

We’ll be so happy and so free
I promise you if you come with me



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger trudy said...

God bless you Josh

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home