Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Praying Parent

I haven't read a lot from Chip Ingram, but what I have read I love. I have been praying for Asher and any other children that God may bless us with, I recently came across a prayer that really captures my heart and passion.
"Lord, will you help me to cooperate with You so we can work together on this gift You've entrusted to me? Will you help me prepare this vessel to be filled with your Spirit, so that in ten, twenty, thirty years this child loves and trusts You, knows Your grace, and has values and convictions that reflect Your heart?" --Chip Ingram


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Couldn't agree more...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Julie Luse said...

thanks baby! Your such a great Dad! I cannot believe how patient you are and I am hoping it will rub off on me! For Asher to grow up to be just like you is all that I desire!
love you
Julie

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home